Thursday, January 1, 2009

Heroes and Dragons relocated to it's new location effective today.

When I moved into my new apartment home last September, I've finally went across the street to the neighborhood mall (The Citadel) and I've checked out the mall's only comic book store, Heroes & Dragons.

Heroes & Dragons had not only comic books, trade paperbacks and back issues, but they have novels, tabletop games, magazines and even RPGs from Wizards, Palladium Books, etc., to make anyone want to spend an entire day in there.

A couple of months ago, I've learned that Heroes & Dragons would be up the street to N. Academy Blvd. This is among those times that I really need to learn to drive.

Now that 2009 has arrived, I have resolved to find a better job, learn to drive, and buy more great stuff from Heroes & Dragons.

No comments: